Two Hearts, Two souls, On One path!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

BABY AGAIN!!!!


So it has been a CRAZY few months! I have finally hit the point where I feel good about announcing that i am PREGNANT again! I have heard our heartbeat! We will see our little treasure on March 4th 2011! As of today I am 12 weeks along and baby is growing and I know this becuase of my tummy haha! Its growing alittle bit! Ive been very sick which is bad and good all at the same time! I am hating this sickness but its a blessing becuase I wasnt sick with the first one!
We decided to tell our friends on my birthday! We had a cake made for us and it is a home pregnancy test! (A pee stick) And here is the picture of our wonderful cake!
We Love you all! Hope to see you soon!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you have a blog! I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations! You will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so great! i am so happy for you two- i loved being prego it was the best, just wait till you feel your baby move it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to both you and Kameron... will keep you in our prayers that you'll carry this cute little one!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Auntie Shiloh cant wait!!! Love you guys!! CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete