Two Hearts, Two souls, On One path!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Crazy Few Weeks!!!


So these last few weeks have been CRAZY!!!! To start off our little one decided it wasnt time to come to this crazy world :( a little depressing but we will see the baby some day! After that pain and saddness i decided to cut my hair! YAY my A-line is back! love it! and then we have been moving into the new house! well old house for me... it is my parent rental which i lived in all during high school and i love it! so fun to have more space and an acutal house! it will be nice for when kam is gone at work for 8 days at a time! and then after that we have had lots of weddings! first of all the larsens! Brandon and Beronica, i did lots of hair for their beautiful day! then the next weekend it was up to Bountiful for the pettits! Matt and Lindey! all i got to do was enjoy my weekend off up with my husband! now just hangin out wait for more weddings and life together!

3 comments:

  1. I need to come see your new place- Im sorry about your loss but its comforting to know that families are forever! your hair looks stinkin cute by the way-

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i'm sorry to hear about your baby :( I hope everything else is going really good for you guys!! you look so cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... I want to sign up to follow your blog. I just noticed it on Nikole's site. I hope that you don't mind. Mine and Uncle Larry's site is plwalker.blogspost.com if you want to see ours.
    Love you two!!
    Aunt Patsy

    ReplyDelete