Two Hearts, Two souls, On One path!

Friday, March 26, 2010

WE ARE EXPECTING!!!


Yes its true!!! We are having a baby!!! We found out Thursday March 4th that I am pregnant! We will find out my due date on April 2nd! We think that our due date is around November 10th! But we arent sure yet! We cannot wait for the little one to start growing and showing more to make it feel real! I havent been sick! YET!! We are praying that i dont get sick! I am loving being pregnant just like i said i cant wait for him/her to start showing and for us to know what gender it is! YAY!!! its out!

4 comments:

  1. congrats girly ha ha you took to jess' advice fast!!! but hey our blog is private too so send me your email jordanolcott@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!! my baby brother is going to be a DADDY!!! Love you guys!! Kayla Im so happy!!! Congrats to you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you!!!!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so awesome! It is so much fun being prego- the best is when you hear the heart beat for the first time!!!!!!!oh man you are in a the time of your life! yeah now Little Ellie will have tons of cousin close to her age! congrats

    ReplyDelete